Queen Street Consulting Rooms Covid-compliance
On Monday the 19th of July many of the covid restrictions were lifted. However, as we are a close contact business, we have been advised by our governing bodies to keep many things the same for the time being.
How you can help.
We’re asking all of our clients to make a few changes to help keep us all safe.
Before your appointment please:
* Read and complete the screening and consent form sent to you by your practitioner (if you are having a virtual consultation, your practitioner will fill this out with you)
* Do cancel if you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or displaying symptoms. (Please note that the symptoms of the delta variant are similar to the common cold). There will be no charge for Covid-19 related cancellations.
*Do attend your appointment alone unless you require assistance or need a chaperone.
*Consider paying your practitioner electronically instead of using cash.
*Do continue to wear a mask unless you are exempt.
*Bring as few personal belongings as possible.
*But please do bring your own water bottle, if you require a drink, post treatment.
When you arrive for your appointment, please:
*Do arrive on time, not early. The reception area is closed for now and the front door will be locked.
*Please wait outside the practice. Your practitioner will come to meet you and open all doors for you.
*Use the hand sanitiser to clean your hands or wash them in the sinks available and for your safety, do the same as you leave.
* Avoid unnecessary contact with anything in the building.
*Where possible keep socially distant from your practitioner and other people in the building.
Things we are doing to help and to keep you safe:
*Carrying out a full Covid-19 risk assessment and sharing it with everyone who works here.
* Following all the government guidance on cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures.
* Your practitioner may offer to do a virtual consultation with you before your visit, if not please maintain social distancing measures during the consultation.
*Providing lidded plastic boxes in the treatment rooms for you to put your clothes and personal belongings in.
*Wearing appropriate PPE in line with our therapy’s guidelines.
*Ventilating the rooms.
*Either not using linens on the couch or changing them after each person.
* Thoroughly cleaning the treatment space and all surfaces between clients.
*Cancelling all our appointments if we or any member of our family are unwell with Covid-19 symptoms or other contagious illnesses.